Summary:In fact, in the mechanical parts processing industry, the surface roughness of the workpiece is also...
In fact, in the mechanical parts processing industry, the surface roughness of the workpiece is also called smoothness. The precision machining parts have very high requirements on the surface roughness. In the process of machining mechanical parts, how do we control the surface roughness of the parts? , Next, British United Industry Co.,Limited
will explain it to you.
1. Cutting processing amount: It means that the surface processing amount can be appropriately reduced on the cutting feed rate.
2. Select the geometrical parameters of the tool: From the geometrical parameters of the machining tool, the secondary declination angle can be appropriately reduced and the radius of the tool nose arc can be increased. If necessary, the wiper edge can be ground to make the cutting process easier and reduce the surface roughness.
3. Control the vibration of the machine tool: It can start from reducing the friction and extrusion between the tool and the workpiece, so that the tool can be sharpened, adding cutting fluid and appropriate heat treatment of some workpiece materials with good toughness.
4. Choose a reasonable processing technology: In the process of processing precision mechanical parts, the processing process is also very important. If the process is unreasonable, it may affect the processing quality and production efficiency. Many precision machined parts need roughing and finishing to complete the finish requirements. .
5. Different selection of raw materials: Mechanical equipment parts are composed of many different raw materials. According to the density of raw materials, the selection of tools and machine tools during processing is directly related to the surface roughness.