The main components of the pneumatic control valve：
1. Pressure reducing valve: reduce the pressure of the control air source to suit the working pressure of the actuator;
2. Filter: Filter out the water and other impurities in the compressed air to ensure the cleanness of the compressed air that enters the electric/gas converter positioner and actuator. Many products are integrated design of pressure reducing valve and filter.
3. Electric/pneumatic converter: converts the current signal of the control system into an air pressure control signal;
4. Positioner: It is the core component of valve position control, which precisely controls the valve position of the regulating valve;
5. Position transmitter: The rotation of the connecting rod and the valve stem are synchronized to produce angular movement, which is converted into an electrical signal and linearly reflects the opening of the valve.
6. Stroke switch: It is usually installed in the fully open and fully closed position of the valve to send the signal of fully open and fully closed valve to the control system.
7. In order to realize some special control functions, some actuators are also equipped with other control components, such as solenoid valves to realize the interlock function, retention valves to realize the retention function, pneumatic amplifiers to accelerate the action speed, and loss of air. Energy storage tanks that maintain short-term operation.
We can customize custom pneumatic valve parts.