Summary:Common heat treatment content of tungsten steel bushing
1. Normalizing: Heat the ste...
1. Normalizing: Heat the steel or steel parts to an appropriate temperature above the critical point AC3 or ACM for a certain period of time and then cool in the air to obtain a heat treatment process for pearlite-like structure.
2. Annealing: heat the hypoeutectoid steel workpiece to 20-40 degrees above AC3, after holding for a period of time, slowly cool it with the furnace (or bury it in sand or lime) to below 500 degrees and cool it in the air. Craft.
3. Solution heat treatment: Heat the alloy to a high-temperature single-phase zone and maintain it at a constant temperature, so that the excess phase is fully dissolved into the solid solution, and then rapidly cooled to obtain a supersaturated solid solution.
4. Aging: After solution heat treatment or cold plastic deformation, the performance of alloy changes with time when it is placed at room temperature or kept slightly higher than room temperature.
5. Solution treatment: Tungsten steel bushing fully dissolves various phases in the alloy, strengthens the solid solution, improves toughness and corrosion resistance, eliminates stress and softens, so as to continue processing and forming.
6. Aging treatment: The tungsten steel bushing is heated and kept warm at the temperature at which the strengthening phase is precipitated, so that the strengthening phase is precipitated and hardened to increase the strength.
7. Quenching: A heat treatment process in which the steel is austenitized and cooled at an appropriate cooling rate to cause the work piece to undergo martensite and other unstable structural transformations in the cross section or within a certain range.