The role of tungsten steel bushing:
1. Simplify machine maintenance, save labor, excellent mechanical cutting performance, and improve labor productivity;
2. Good resilience, capable of bending without deformation, while maintaining toughness and resisting repeated impacts;
3. Wear-resistant and self-lubricating, it provides better working performance than bronze cast iron carbon steel and phenolic laminate in oil-free (or de-oiled) lubrication applications, reducing consumption and saving energy;
4. Noise absorption and shock absorption, MC nylon modulus is much smaller than that of metal, and the attenuation of vibration is larger, providing a practical way to prevent noise than metal;
5. Compared with metal, the hardness of tungsten steel bushing is lower than that of metal, and it does not damage the wear parts;
6. The low mc coefficient provides the possibility of its wide application in friction parts.